The availability of precisely defined reference materials offers an industry standard for development and quality control of IHC assays, improving the accuracy and reproducibility. IHC HDx Reference Standards provide laboratories with a consistent source of positive and negative reference material on one slide.
• Precisely defined positive and negative ROS1 protein expressing cell lines on the same slide.
• Cost effective for routine adoption.
• Up to 500 sections (3-5µm) available from a 0.5cm block.
• Cell lines verified by IHC assay and Quantitative Digital Pathology (QDP).
• Place your sample alongside HDx Reference Standards to provide confidence through verification and validation activities.
• Guide the evaluation of antibodies based on their sensitivity and specificity.
• Gain additional confidence when optimizing and monitoring the performance of your assay through application of a consistent reference standard.
Protein expression is confirmed using a biomarker specific IHC assay to ensure the quality of our IHC Reference Standard.
- Mutation Type
- Fixation Method
- Core Diameter
- Cell Density
1-1.5 x 104 cells/core dependent on cell size
- Intended Use
For routine performance monitoring (Research Use Only)
- Unit Size
One 0.5cm FFPE Block
- Core 1
- Core 2
- Core Legends
Typical Staining Pattern of ROS1 Translocation
Core 1: No cytoplasmic, granular staining pattern observed in the negative cell line core
Core 2: Strong cytoplasmic granular staining pattern observed in the positive cell line core
(Cell Signalling, D4D6, #3287 on the automated Leica BOND Max stainer)