Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction (MLR) Assay
T cell activation by APCs, modelled in high throughput
Horizon’s Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction (MLR) Assay allows for the rapid identification of agents that modulate APC-mediated T cell activation. Assay your biologics or small molecules as single agents or in combination in high throughput.
Leveraging our extensive experience in combination high throughput screening, our method will provide analysis and interpretation of the effects of your biologics or small molecules on multiple endpoints from multiple allogeneic donors.
How does our High Throughput MLR Assay work?
How can Horizon’s High Throughput MLR Assay move your therapeutic candidate forward?
- 384-well assay: Automated, robust and highly reproducible high throughput assay for large scale screening
- Single agents or combinations: Flexible assay design that can be readily customized to fit your project
- Multiple allogeneic donors: Highly enriched human primary T cells and monocyte derived dendritic cells from multiple donors to address donor-to-donor variability
- Multiple endpoints: Surface markers, cytokines, and cell proliferation—clearly understand the immuno-modulatory profile of your candidates
- 10+ years of combination screening experience: Expert data analysis and interpretation using our proprietary Chalice Analyzer software
Figure 1. Robust MLR response in five different
human allogeneic donors as measured by IFNγ secretion (HTRF)
Figure 2. Anti-PD-1 antibody nivolumab
promotes IFNγ secretion (HTRF) in an allogeneic MLR assay
Request more information