Rapidly evaluate the cytotoxicity profile of your therapeutic candidates in high throughput
Leveraging Horizon Discovery’s extensive expertise in high throughput screening, we provide analysis and interpretation of the cytotoxic effects of your candidates in our highly reproducible NK cell antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) and complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) assays.
How do Horizon’s ADCC and CDC assays work?
How can Horizon’s ADCC and CDC assays move your therapeutic candidates forward?
- 384-well assay: Automated, robust and highly reproducible high throughput assay for large scale screening
- Single agents or combinations: Flexible assay design that can be readily customized to fit your project
- Multiple donors: Highly enriched natural killer cells from multiple donors to address donor-to-donor variability
- Extensive human tumor cell line collection (>800) to target your cell surface antigen of interest.
- 10+ years of combination screening experience: Expert data analysis and interpretation using our proprietary Chalice Analyzer software
Figure 1. ADCC assay. Anti-CD20 antibody rituximab dose-dependently induces cytotoxicity of NK cells against CD20+ Daudi cells as measured by calcein release.
Figure 2. CDC assay. Rituximab dose-dependently induces cytotoxicity against Daudi cells in the presence of human serum as measured by calcein release.
Request more information